Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"Steve LAWLER pres. Harlem Nights Residency Competition" PLEASE click, 'Favorite' guys!!! You'll be doing me a HUGE favor :D


- Steve Lawler has been one of my favorite Producers since I got into EDM. His sets filled w/ Deep Tech-House, send inevitable goo5ebumps through a listeners body, lets face it, no one can do anything, except dance! I've never been to the other side of the world... That is, anything outside of North & South America. So to me, Europe, Africa, Asia, & Australia, all qualify under, "the other side of the wold". I was born & raised in Caracas, Venezuela. Later on, I moved to Miami, Florida, in the United States. The different cultures and sounds that I've come across through these 20 years I have lived, shaped my ear while creating a diverse, and well balanced taste in music, ranging from Classic Rock, to the Deepest Electronic Music, & even Hip Hop. When this competition came up, I thought it was a blessing... No, Really, I saw this as an incredible, once-in-an lifetime opportunity to meet one of my lifelong idols, as well as getting to see, "the other side of the world". No experience can get better. PLEASE FAVORITE !!!





Again guys, PLEASE, Favorite my mix! Its just a simple click of a button... I honestly do not care too much about winning the competition. I merely just want to be heard by you guys, & the judges! So PLZ click, "FAVORITE" Enjoy !!! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment